ETH discussion board with a focus on ETH and ETH tokens. Alt-talk only if it is highly relevant for the current price. No FUD, No Hype, No Spamming. Thank you!
Crypto discussion board with a focus on a variety of coins. No FUD, No Hype, No Spamming. Thank you!
Bitcoin said to ‘drop,’ with Covid 19 woes, says
“The Wolf of Wall Street,’ Omar Abdulla??
by Faaiza Ismail
(19 February 2020-BBC) “The Wolf of Wall Street,’ Mr. Omar Abdulla is to have addressed members of the investment community this week, stated that
the price of Bitcoin and other Chinese created Crypto Currencies related, are
said to drop with the fundamental data of the Covid 19 virus, the slowdown of
US growth and straddle economic data from The United States.
“The Chinese pandemic has caused major losses to China, and
thus impacting the growth
on The United States. I would sell Bitcoin, Dollar, and perhaps
hold the rand for some strength.’
Speaking to Footprints in Wuhan, local Chinese resident, Ms. Ameila Wang says
that Wuhan has been locked down since 23 Jan 2020, and the death toll has
almost reached 2000.
“We are not even counting the dead bodies that have died at home, on the street,
or mis-calculations from the Chinese government.’
The Economic Times reported that we should see some dollar and
as China has not been to over in over two months, already impacting
the global sector.
“Third world currencies is where we see the investment rise, as first
world countries have
already seen fears rise, and South Africa or even Africa has
reported little or no cases.’
The Omar Abdulla Group which has investments into Bitcoin SA, Forex SA,
and Facebook SA noted that they will be short-selling major currencies,
South African currencies and African shares.
“We see opportunities to about April 2020, depending on the
control of the virus.’
The World Health Organization is said to meet with President Donald
Trump and President
Xi Jinping this week to bring the economic crisis to an upbeat.
“China has already spent close to $4 billion dollars on the virus and a further
n estimated $3 billion dollars
wll be needed from The United States and The World Health Organization.’
The death toll has already reached 2000, with more than 70 000
cases reported, and we could see more short selling in the weeks to come,
as China deals with Covid 19, ended a Wuhan resident.
of 7 (92 Views) Reply
Re: FF News: The Omar Abdulla Group Options
Markets ‘calm down,’ as the world awaits more lies from China, says
“The Wolf of Wall Street,’ Omar Abdulla…??
by Nabila Dockrat
(2 March 2020—ABC NEWS) The Wolf of Wall Street Mr. Omar Abdulla says that
China is reporting low number of cases the past several weeks whilst other
Asian countries are starting to peak with new cases daily from South Korea, Japan
Hong Kong and Singapore.
“Maybe the other Asian countries are the ones to be trusted, instead of lying
China,’ he told ABC NEWS.
Another resident who spoke to Hubei Times looped that China has been injecting
billions of dollars into their economy by stagnating the impact of Covid 19.
“China has been injecting stimulus into their economy to keep the market alive.
We believe that much more people have died at home, and China is keeping the
numbers low so that people can get back to work.’
Addressing members of Washington, President Trump says that the Corona Virus
Is ‘under control,’ and should see smaller numbers as Winter in China progresses.
The Omar Abdulla Group which owns shares in Bitcoin SA, Forex SA, Instagram SA and
Facebook SA added that investors were queuing to invest into GOLD and SILVER as these
Commodities were known as ‘safe havens.’
“Markets have stayed away from the see-saw markets of China and The United States,
and have Gold as the medium of trade.’
In other news, speaking to The Hong Kong Sun, local resident, Ms. Sue Ying cooled that
the rest of Asia should be trusted with their numbers, and not the Chinese.
“The Chinese government want to keep numbers low so that people can get to work,
and not cause billions of other people in Asia to panic.’
Meanwhile, South African shares seem to have progressed during this flu season,
as first world currencies have seen their money moved to third world currencies.
“Markets have moved some of their investment into Africa and South Africa, as very
few cases have been reported in these countries.’
Economist for The Omar Abdulla Group, Ms. Ayesha Noormahomed concluded her remarks
to The Sunday Times that she expects the South African Rand to get stronger within the year,
due to better economic data from South Africa and expects the Covid 19 virus to come to an
end by April 2020.
“We are already seeing low numbers from China, and although the virus is still not yet fully contained, we should see billions in China returning to work in coming days, which could see
the Asian markets rise to market expectations.’
FAQs: 1) Do I need to swap?
Yes. Kin is migrating to its own Blockchain which will be the only system connected to their SDKs.
If you do not transfer your Kin you will be left with the ERC-20 tokens. The Kin Foundation claims there will be an on-going one way swap method manually via Kin's support staff in the future if you miss the swap window. We have no further details on how this process will work, how long it will take or if it will always be available. Kin ERC20 tokens will not be used in the main Kin blockchain, SDK or apps. 2) Can't I swap back?
No. The original plan was to have a programmatic 1:1 swap always available. This was abandoned.
This is a one-time swap. It is only available through exchange partners. 3) Do I need to swap my Kin if it is in an app like Kik, Kinit, Kinny, Swelly or MadLipz?
No. This Kin is being migrated for you. 4) Do I need to swap my Kin if I have it in an exchange?
Yes. If your exchange is not:
Or you were not previously holding Kin on:
Then you MUST
move your Kin in order to swap it. It will not swap automatically. 5) Will other exchanges support the swap?
We don't know. The Kin documentation is unclear, and it seems unlikely based on the time constraints set. If they do, there is no guarantee that there will not be a fee. 6) Are their fees for the transaction?
Kin's documentation has said partners are not charging fees. There still may be network fees. You should talk to the customer support of each service before swapping if you are worried about fees. 7) If my Kin is in a wallet like Jaxx, MEW, Coinimi, etc do I have to swap?
Yes. You must manually swap. 8) Is there any way to swap that is not an exchange?
Yes. CoinSwitch and Changelly are technically not exchanges but also support the swap. 9) Is there anyway to swap that is not a third-party service?
No. 10) How much time do I have?
For the current exchanges you have until April 10th. (EST)
For CoinSwitch and Changelly you have until June 12th. 11) What happens after June 12th?
We have no idea. We are told there will be a manual swap method available for individuals who were unable to swap prior to that time. What this looks like is still unclear. 12) How do I swap?
Right now we are in Phase 2 of the swap, there are less options for swapping currently. You can see the Phase 2 guide here: http://nufi.io/how-to-swap-your-kin-with-p2pb2b/ 13) Should I use FreeWallet, AtomicWallet or TrustWallet?
Both of those services come with risks. FreeWallet is centralized and is owned by HitBTC a controversial exchange commonly accused of scamming.
AtomicWallet requires running third-party software on your system.
Neither are ideal or recommended. If you are using a wallet you should consider buying a Ledger device, or Creating a Paper Wallet?
. If neither of those are an option then you can use TrustWallet by Binance. 14) Which exchange is the safest?
That is a matter of personal opinion. Right now your only option is P2PB2B 15) Should I use CoinSwitch?
CoinSwitch is an unknown and fairly new team from India. The process of switching has been smooth for some people so far, but, it is worth proceeding with caution. Multiple virus scanners such as F-Secure and McAffee also suggest it is an unsafe site.
The main problem is that to use Changelly or CoinSwitch you must either manually set up your Ledger to support Kin, or use AtomicWallet or FreeWallet - which is not advisable. 16) When will I get my Kin?
If you use the instant switching from CoinSwitch or Changelly you should get the Kin3 within a few minutes.
If you use Lykke or LAToken you will get your Kin3 March 26th.
If you use any of the other exchanges you will get your Kin3 on March 21st.
For Phase 2 using P2PB2B you will get your coins on April 12th or 13th. 17) Is Trezor supported?
No. 18) If my Kin are in HitBTC do I need to do anything?
Technically no. But, HitBTC has very expensive withdraw fees and a pretty bad reputation. You should check out the guide below for other options. 19) If I am out of the country and away from my hardware wallet for 3-6+ months how will I deal with the swap?
This has been discussed with Kin support, they claim they will have a manual email service for people who are in this situation. No further information has been given at this time. It is unclear if any proof is required or what the process involves. It is unclear if the process is only for ICO holders. 20) What if I have Kin on Stellar from Stellarport etc?
Stellar assets like that are issued as "IOUs" from the Stellar Anchor you bought them at. They are not tokens. In theory, who ever sold you the IOU should have Kin1 tokens that they are holding in balance when issued. They should swap these tokens to Kin3 and provide you with a Kin3 IOU or the Kin3 itself. You will need to contact the support at your Stellar Anchor to confirm more. 21) Are more exchanges coming?
Yes. We know more exchanges are coming, but we have no idea when, or which exchanges. 22) I'm doing your tutorial on How to Build Manual Ledger Transactions but getting the error code op_no_destination?
This means the wallet you are trying to send to isn't activated yet. Wallets on Stellar don't get created when the keypair is generated, they get created by another wallet activating and funding them. You must use the operation "CreateAccount" rather than "Payment" when building the transaction. 23) I'm doing your tutorial on How to Build Manual Ledger Transactions but getting the error code Unsupported Media Type?
Most likely you are on the Kin test network and not the main network. Check the upper right hand corner of the lab and switch to the public network. 24) How do I transfer from MEW?
Simply follow either the How to Swap Kin with Exchanges (Beginners)
or How to Swap Kin with Ledger (Advanced Users Only)
but instead of sending from a Ledger send the tokens from your MEW wallet. If you choose to do the instant swap you'll need to have a Kin3 compatible wallet such as a paper wallet (How to create a Kin Paper Wallet/What is a Paper Wallet?
) 24) I have other questions not answered here?
I've set up a specific Question Thread
to better keep track of issues. 25) Where can I stay up to date on this stuff?
Since there hasn't been much official guidance, I've been tweeting about important updates as they develop. You can follow the account I set up here: @crypto_adamsc1
Kin FAQ in other languages:
It’s time for the delayed release of MAME 0.210, marking the end of May. This month, we’ve got lots of fixes for issues with supported systems, as well as some interesting additions. Newly added hand-held and tabletop games include Tronica’s Shuttle Voyage and Space Rescue, Mattel’s Computer Chess, and Parker Brothers’ Talking Baseball and Talking Football. On the arcade side, we’ve added high-level emulation of Gradius on Bubble System hardware and a prototype of the Neo Geo game Viewpoint. For this release, Jack Li has contributed an auto-fire plugin, providing additional functionality over the built-in auto-fire feature.
A number of systems have had been promoted to working, or had critical issues fixed, including the Heathkit H8, Lola 8A, COSMAC Microkit, the Soviet PC clone EC-1840, Zorba, and COMX 35. MMU issues affecting Apollo and Mac operating systems have been addressed. Other notable improvements include star field emulation in Tutankham, further progress on SGI emulation, Sega Saturn video improvements, write support for the CoCo OS-9 disk image format, and preliminary emulation for MP3 audio on Konami System 573 games.
There are lots of software list additions this month. Possibly most notable is the first dump of a Hanimex Pencil II cartridge, thanks to the silicium.org team. Another batch of cleanly cracked and original Apple II software has been added, along with more ZX Spectrum +3 software, and a number of Colour Genie cassette titles.
That’s all we’ve got space for here, but there are lots more bug fixes, alternate versions of supported arcade games, and general code quality improvements. As always, you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02932: [Graphics] (tutankhm.cpp) tutankhm, tutankhms: Background stars are missing in attract mode. (Couriersud)
- 05447: [Graphics] (studio2.cpp) studio2 and clones: Graphics display incorrectly. (Curt Coder)
- 05553: [DIP/Input] (royalmah.cpp) mjdiplob: DIP switches are not documented. (kamilz)
- 06242: [Graphics] (cgenie.cpp) cgenie [labyfear]: Missing graphics on labyrinth map. (Dirk Best)
- 07232: [Crash/Freeze] (studio2.cpp) studio2: Cannot boot software. (Curt Coder)
- 07286: [Media Support] (spectrum.cpp) spectrum and clones: Loading Sabre Wulf from a TZX cassette image fails. (AmatCoder)
- 07287: [Sound] (jr100.cpp) jr100, jr100u: After pressing a key, machine freezes and emits a continuous tone. (Robbbert)
- 07296: [Media Support] (neogeocd.cpp) neocdz: Software will not boot. (AJR)
- 07297: [DIP/Input] (namcos22.cpp) aquajet, dirtdash, tokyowar: Analog controls are unresponsive. (AJR)
- 07307: [Sound] (snes.cpp) snes: SPC700 plays at incorrect rate after restoring saved state. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07309: [Crash/Freeze] (8080bw.cpp) invrvnge, invrvngegw: Watchdog reset a few seconds after starting a game. (AJR)
- 07310: [Graphics] (route16.cpp) route16, route16a, route16c: Map graphics missing or shifted. (Robbbert)
- 07314: [Crash/Freeze] (homedata.cpp) mjikaga: Game boots, then immediately gets stuck at a white screen. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07315: [Misc.] (model2.cpp) rchase2, gunblade, topskatr, srallyc, manxtt: Settings are not preserved. (Dirk Best)
- 07316: [Crash/Freeze] (vgmplay.cpp) vgmplay: MAME crashes when sliders are selected. (cam900)
- 07317: [DIP/Input] (zorba.cpp) zorba: Keyboard is not working. (Patrick Mackinlay)
- 07319: [Interface] (tmc600.cpp) tmc600s2: Keyboard is not working. (Robbbert)
- 07323: [Graphics] (alpha68k.cpp) timesold and clones: Title screen is displayed incorrectly. (O. Galibert, AJR)
- 07325: [Graphics] (sbowling.cpp) sbowling: Player 2 graphics are displayed incorrectly. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07326: [Crash/Freeze] (cosmicos.cpp) cosmicos: Machine doesn’t boot correctly, just producing a blank display. (Robbbert)
- 07332: [Gameplay] (galaxian.cpp) zigzagb, zigzagb2: Game will hang when you play a 2-player game. (AJR)
- 07334: [DIP/Input] (microtan.cpp) microtan: Out-of-memory when trying to run BASIC. (Robbbert)
- 07335: [Media Support] (comx35.cpp) comx35p,comx35n: Cannot load software from cassette. (Robbbert)
New working machines
- Computer Chess (Mattel) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Gradius (Bubble System) [ArcadeHacker, Bryan McPhail]
- Parker Brothers Starting Lineup Talking Baseball [hap, Kevin Horton]
- Parker Brothers Superstar Lineup Talking Football [hap, Kevin Horton]
- Player's Edge Plus (X000403P+XP000013) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker [Brian Troha]
- Player's Edge Plus (X000556P+XP000038) Dueces Joker Wild Poker [Brian Troha]
- SciSys Chess Partner 2000 [hap, bataais]
- SKB Kontur Krokha [shattered]
- Tronica Shuttle Voyage [Sean Riddle, avlixa]
- Tronica Space Rescue [algestam]
New working clones
- Boxy Boy (World, SB2) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Carnival (upright, PIT8253 music) [hap, Andrew Welburn]
- Deer Hunting USA V4.4.1 (Japan) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Elektronika Merry Cook [algestam]
- Fidelity Electronics Chess Challenger 10 (model CCX) [bataais]
- Game & Watch: Climber (crystal screen) [algestam]
- GunNail (bootleg) [xodaraP, sylphia]
- Gunlock (Ver 2.0O 1993/12/15) [Action Jackson]
- Jack Potten's Poker (set 11, German, W.W.) [Roberto Fresca, TeamEurope]
- Jack Potten's Poker (set 12, no Double-Up) [Roberto Fresca, TeamEurope]
- Kid Niki (bootleg) [Bonky0013]
- Last Fortress - Toride (Japan, VG460 PCB) [twistedsymphony]
- Moon Cresta (bootleg set 4) [Darran, The Dumping Union]
- Ms. Pac-Man (Impeuropex bootleg) [Corrado Tomaselli]
- Player's Edge Plus (PP0550) Joker Poker (Two Pair or Better, set 2) [Brian Troha]
- Point Blank 2 (World, GNB2/VER.A) [Guru, smf]
- Point Blank 2 (World, GNB2/VER.A alt) [Guru, smf]
- Royal Card Part-Two (Nichibutsu HW, Ver. 1.02) [Roberto Fresca, TeamEurope]
- Street Fighter EX2 (Euro 980312) [Jorge Silva]
- Super Bobble Bobble (bootleg, set 6) [Bonky0013]
- Super Cobra (encrypted) [TeamEurope]
- Tetris (D.R. Korea, set 2) [Fabrice Arzeno, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 7000 (v8.04 Germany) [Alex Meijer, The Dumping Union]
- Viewpoint (prototype) [Brian Hargrove]
Machines promoted to working
- Bubble System BIOS [ArcadeHacker, Bryan McPhail]
- Eckhard Schiller BCS 3 rev 2.4 [Robbbert]
- Electronic Milton [hap]
- Heath Company Heathkit H8 Digital Computer [Robbbert]
- Institut Ivo Lola Ribar Lola 8A [Robbbert]
- RCA COSMAC Microkit [Robbbert]
Clones promoted to working
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Cricket [@LosTrastosDeXaX, ClawGrip]
- Ensoniq TS-10 [R. Belmont, DBWBP.com]
- MegaTouch XL Titanium (Version r0?, cracked) [C. Ward, R. Belmont]
- Motorola MVME-162 [Edström, Bitsavers]
- Percussion Freaks 2nd Mix (GE912 VER. KAA) [Windy Fairy, smf]
- Power Sled (Slave, Revision A) [Phil Bennett]
- Ensoniq TS-12 [R. Belmont, DBWBP.com]
- Game & Watch: Chef [algestam]
- Sega Network Taisen Mahjong MJ 3 Evolution Firmware Update (GDX-0023) [Wiggy2k]
- Sega Yonin Uchi Mahjong MJ (Update Disc Ver.1.008, Japan) (CDP-10002B) [Wiggy2k]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Ticket Boom [brizzo, MetalliC]
- Star Horse 2002 (sound, Export/Taiwan) [CoolFox, MetalliC]
- Star Rider [Vas Crabb, Matt Ownby, TrevEB]
- Super Mini-Boy [Roberto Fresca, TeamEurope]
- Telex Computer Products Telex 274-61C Sixteen Station Control Unit [Al Kossow, Bitsavers]
- Video Technology Video Painter (PAL) [ClawGrip, The Dumping Union]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 80286 Standard System (SARC RC2015 chipset) [rfka01, AJR]
- Abit FU340 [rfka01, AJR]
- Asus PCI/I-486SP3G [rfka01, AJR]
- Asus PCI/I-A486S [rfka01, AJR]
- Asus PVI-486AP4 [rfka01, AJR]
- Asus PVI-486SP3 [rfka01, AJR]
- Asus VL/EISA-486SV1 [rfka01, AJR]
- Asus VL/I-486SV2G [rfka01, AJR]
- Biostar MB8433-UUD-A [rfka01, AJR]
- Commodore Business Machines DT386 [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines DT486 [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines Laptop C286LT [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines Laptop C386SX-LT [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines PC 45-III [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines PC 50-II [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines PC 60-III [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines PC 70-III [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines SL 286-16 [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines Tower 386 [rfka01]
- Commodore Business Machines Tower 486 [rfka01]
- Compaq SLT/286 [rfka01]
- CX Technology CX SXD [rfka01, AJR]
- Cycle Warriors [Sugoi Helsinki]
- Dell Computer Corporation System 200 [rfka01]
- Dolphin Treasure (0101250V, Queensland) [Dam0, Heihachi_73]
- Elitegroup Computer Systems ECS-386/32 [rfka01, AJR]
- Elitegroup Computer Systems UM386 (Rev 1.1) [rfka01, AJR]
- Everex Systems EV-1806 [rfka01, AJR]
- First International Computer 486-VIP-IO [AJR]
- First International Computer 486-VIP-IO2 [AJR]
- Forex Computer Company unknown 386 AT clone with Forex chipset [rfka01, AJR]
- Indian Dreaming (0101340V, Queensland) [Dam0, Heihachi_73]
- J-Bond A433C-C/A450C-C [rfka01, AJR]
- KT Technology KT216WB5-HI Rev.2 [rfka01, AJR]
- LM-103S [rfka01, AJR]
- Magitronic Technology Magitronic B233 [AJR]
- MAT286 Rev.D [AJR]
- NCR PC-8 [rfka01]
- Nixdorf Computer AG 8810 M15 [rfka01]
- Nixdorf Computer AG 8810 M16 CGA version [rfka01]
- Nixdorf Computer AG 8810 M16 VGA version [rfka01]
- Nixdorf Computer AG 8810 M30 [rfka01]
- Nixdorf Computer AG 8810 M55 [rfka01]
- Nixdorf Computer AG 8810/25 CPC - PC01 [rfka01]
- Olivetti M290 [rfka01]
- The Phantom of the Opera (3.1) [Gerald (COY)]
- Power Sled (Main, hack of Relay) [Phil Bennet, MetalliC]
- Power Sled (Relay, Revision A) [Phil Bennet]
- Shuttle Computer InternationalHOT-409 [rfka01, AJR]
- Siemends-Nixdorf PCD-3Nsx [rfka01]
- Siemends-Nixdorf PCD-4H, PCD-4M [rfka01]
- Siemends-Nixdorf PCD-4ND [rfka01]
- Siemends-Nixdorf PCD-4NL [rfka01]
- Toptek Micro Computer 286 Turbo [AJR]
- Triumph-Adler Walkstation 386DX [rfka01]
- Triumph-Adler Walkstation 386 SX [rfka01]
- unknown 286 AT clone (HT12/A chipset) [rfka01, AJR]
New working software list additions
- The Final ChessCard (Eng, v0.9/v1.0) [hap, Ratuv]
- The Final ChessCard (Ger, v1.3/v1.5) [hap, DDI]
- c64_flop: The Final ChessCard [hap, Forum64.de]
- cd32: Amiga CD32 - Volume 1, Amiga CD32 - Volume 2, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 1, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 2, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 3, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 4, Arcade Pool, Arcade Pool (Alt), ATR: All Terrain Racing [FakeShemp]
- cgenie_cass: Abenteuerland, Adressdatei II, Africa, Ballon, Basic-Packer 2.13 (alternate), Benchmark Test, Botschaft, Brücke, Bumm Bumm, CIA-Agent, Cave Man, Charset, Chess Machine, Crazy Chaser, Deathstar, Deathtrap, Defender, Der Flohwalzer, Dez-Hex, Die Juwelen des Grafen Dracula, Die Physik des Transistors, Disastrous Villa, EBASIC (32k version), Editor fuer definierbare Zeichen, Empire, ExReversic, Extended Copy, Extra-Basic, Fast Food, Genie I II / TRS 80 Cassettenlader, Gorilla, Hektik (alternate), Horror Castle, House of Death, Joker Poker, King, Kniffel, Labyrinth of Fear, Las Vergas Spiel-Automat, Länder-Quiz, Madtree, Mord im Zeppelin, Mysterious Tavern, NODOS 80, Nato Morsing Standard Code, Peng, Primzahlsuche, Real-Compiler, Santa Paravia und Fuimaccio, Schiff des Grauens, Schnick Schnack Schnuck, Screen Editor (incl. Adventure screen), Shift Transformation, Sprite-Editor, Tape-Edit, Trash-Man, Utilities Package Ver. 2.0, Wurm, Zalaga [Dirk Best]
- ibm5170: The Final ChessCard [hap]
- neogeo: Viewpoint (prototype) [Brian Hargrove]
- ngpc: Rockman - Battle & Fighters (Jpn, Demo), Sonic the Hedgehog - Pocket Adventure (World, Oct 22 1999 Prototype) [The Hidden Palace]
- pcw: CP/M Plus v1.4 (Swe) work copy [Edström]
- pencil2: Treasure Hunt / Le Plongeur a la Recherche du Tresor [silicium.org, David Viens]
- 1943, 3D Pool, 6-Pak Vol 1, The Alkatraz Protection System v 2.2, Answer Back Factfile 500 - General Science, Arcade Muscle, Ball Breaker, Bionic Commando, Chart Attack, Crack Down (Spa), DICE v2.0, Fun School 4 For The Under-5s, G1WVN ZX Pak Term v3.0 Beta Test, Granny's Garden, Hercules - Slayer Of The Damned, Judge Dredd, Lords Of Chaos Expansion Kit One, Lords Of Chaos Expansion Kit One (alt), M3 Unlock, Mercs, Motor Massacre, Navy SEALs, Obliterator (alt), Outcast, Outlet issue 058, Outlet issue 063, Outlet issue 075, Outlet issue 076, Outlet issue 078, Outlet issue 085, Outlet issue 117, Pirate, Platinum, Puffy's Saga, Rock Star Ate My Hamster, Shoot-Out, Skate Crazy, Skate or Die, The Spanish Tutor, The Star Wars Trilogy, Starship Quest + Helvera - Mistress of the Park, Strider, The Sunflower Number Show, Switchblade, SWIV, Tiger Road, Tops and Tails, Ultimate Play The Game: The Collected Works, Winners [Antonio M, Fede Jerez, Gorski, Jaime González Soriano, José Manuel, Marino Arribas, Metalbrain, robcfg, Simon Owen, Syx, Zup, TZX Vault, ICEknight]
- Coin-Op Hits [Dlfrsilver, ICEknight]
- 4 Soccer Simulators (Spa) [Gorski, ZXdenied, ICEknight]
- LC-10 Colour Screen printer v 1.1 (+2a/+3) [Guy Bearman, ICEknight]
- vsmile_cart: The Batman - Gotham City Rescue (UK), Disney Aladdin - Il magico mondo di Aladdin (Italy), Disney Topolino - Le Magiche Avventure di Topolino (Italy), Disney's Cinderella - Cinderella's Magic Wishes (UK), Disney's The Little Mermaid - Ariel's Majestic Journey (UK), Disney/Pixar Cars - Rev It Up in Radiator Springs (UK), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2 - Operation-Rescue Woody! (UK), DreamWorks Shrek - Het Verhaal Van Draakje (Netherlands), Noddy - Detective for a Day (UK), Spider-Man & Friends - Missioni Segrete (Italy), Thomas & Friends - Engines Working Together (UK), Winnie the Pooh e la caccia al miele (Italy) [Walter Agazzi]
Software list items promoted to working
- c64_cart: The Final ChessCard (Ger, v0.9/v1.0) [hap]
- cd32: Alfred Chicken, Arabian Nights [FakeShemp]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- cd32: Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 5, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 6, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 7, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 8, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 9, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 10, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 11, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 12, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 13, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 14, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 15, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 16, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 17, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 18, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 19, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 20, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 21, Amiga CD32 Gamer - Volume 22 [FakeShemp]
- cgenie_cass: Exterminator II: The Mad Menagerie, Super Star Treck [Dirk Best]
- ekara_japan_ac: KR-1 Kirarin Cartridge Vol.1 (Japan) (AC0009-KIR) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- gameboy: Game Boy Test Cartridge (Euro, USA) [ClawGrip]
- icanguit: Barbie Guitar Party (K9901), Rock 101 (K9906) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- leapfrog_leappad_cart: Disney Princess - Princess Stories (UK), Disney's Pooh Gets Stuck (UK), Leap 1 - Reading - Cartoon Network Scooby-Doo! and the Disappearing Donuts (UK), Richard Scarry's Best Little Word Book Ever! (UK), Sed de Saber - Libro 1 - Spanish as a second Language Edition (UK), Sed de Saber - Libro 2 - Spanish as a second Language Edition (UK), Sed de Saber - Libro 3 - Spanish as a second Language Edition (UK), Sed de Saber - Libro 4 - Spanish as a second Language Edition (UK), Sed de Saber - Libro 5 - Spanish as a second Language Edition (UK), Sed de Saber - Libro 6 - Spanish as a second Language Edition (UK), Toy Story 2 (UK) [TeamEurope]
- vsmile_cart: Bob The Builder - Bob's Busy Day (UK), DreamWorks Shrek the Third - Arthur's School Day Adventure (UK), Scooby-Doo! - Funland Frenzy (UK), Scooby-Doo! - Funland Frenzy (UK, Rev. 1?), Thomas & Friends - Engines Working Together (UK, Rev. 1?) [Walter Agazzi]
- Added very preliminary Intel 82355 bus master interfaces controller device. [AJR]
- miniboy7: Fixed lamp blinking. [AJR]
- ti89, ti89t, ti92p, v200: Corrected Flash memory type and size. [AJR]
- unidasm: Allow hexadecimal values for -skip with 0x prefix. [AJR]
- m68000: Read the initial SP and PC from memory after rather than during machine reset time. [AJR]
- Removes the need for many drivers to reset the CPU an extra time to load the correct vector.
- z100 improvements: [AJR]
- Render video through CRTC instead of working around it by caching registers, and map video RAM using PROM module.
- Added 8253 timer and associated interrupt, cursor, video interrupt, and Centronics port.
- Converted keyboard to low-level emulation, and added keyboard click/beep sound.
- Corrected numerous clocks.
- m68705: Don’t register debug state entries for non-existent port latches and direction registers. [AJR]
- Added Adaptec AIC-565 device. [AJR]
- Added preliminary emulation of Toshiba T6963C and related LCD controllers [AJR]
- bmcbowl: Added missing video-related interrupt, and re-guessed VIA clock. [AJR]
- 5clown: Documented how to access the hidden settings table. [AJR]
- pk8020.cpp updates: [AJR]
- Emulated programmable logic device used for banked address decoding.
- Improved serial port/USART hookup, added save state support.
- z8000: Added save state support. [AJR]
- raiden2.cpp, r2dx_v33.cpp: Added sprite RAM buffering (fixes zeroteam starting bikes), and improved sprite sort DMA. [AJR]
- polepos.cpp: Added save state support. [AJR]
- i186 peripheral register refinements: [AJR]
- Emulated strange but documented behavior of unaligned accesses and byte writes to internal peripheral registers.
- Use more official register mnemonics.
- i386: Improved splitting of unaligned accesses (excluding program fetches). [AJR]
- at386, at486: Started splitting out and documenting mainboards. [AJR]
- Added preliminary emulation of Advanced Storage Concepts ASC-88 SCSI adapter. [AJR, minuszerodegrees.net]
- Improved sorting of items for machine input menu. [AJR]
- Inputs of the same type are sorted by name, and keyboard keys are sorted by their assigned character codes (if any).
- mc68340: Fixed interrupt vectoring. [AJR]
- z80netf: Fixed error in keyboard configuration. [AJR]
- tzx_cas.cpp: Pause for 1 ms between data blocks (fixes MT07296). [AmatCoder]
- cntsteer.cpp: Added PROM dumps to Counter Steer, and added preliminary color PROM decoding. [Anonymous, Angelo Salese]
- Removed unnecessary handler arguments and unnecessary trampoline handlers for many devices and drivers. [cam900]
- flkatck.cpp: Clarified 6809 CPU type and corrected clock source. [cam900]
- tc0280grd.cpp, atarirle.cpp, tms57002, igs_m027.cpp, cubeqcpu.cpp: Cleaned up code. [cam900]
- asic65.cpp, atarigen.cpp, deco_irq.cpp, taitoio.cpp: Suppress read side effects correctly. [cam900]
- k033906.cpp: Deferred allocation of registers and RAM until start time. [cam900]
- igs017_igs031.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Made palette internal, made PIA tag configurable, and added save state support.
- Improved region and member names.
- konmedal.cpp: Fix sound output routing. [cam900]
- wswan.cpp: Implemented device_video_interface to obtain screen. [cam900]
- dgpix.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, and restricted drawing to clipping rectangle. [cam900]
- cedar_magnet*.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups and deferred frame buffer allocation to start.
- Reduced redundancy and cleaned up code.
- igs017.cpp, igs011.cpp, mlanding.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups, and reduced redundancy. [cam900]
- taito_helper.cpp, pc080sc.cpp, tc0080vco.cpp: Implemented masked priority. [cam900]
- k053246_k053247_k055673.cpp: Reduced redundancy and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- overdriv.cpp: Corrected object DMA mapping. [cam900]
- 1945kiii.cpp: Corrected flicker behavior. [cam900]
- deco16ic.cpp: Implemented masked priority. [cam900]
- tc0110pcr.cpp: Implemented device_palette_interface. [cam900]
- ninjaw.cpp, warriorb.cpp: Split graphics decoding for screens that use different tiles. [cam900]
- dec8.cpp: Fixed srdarwin sprite/tilemap priorities. [cam900]
- taitoair.cpp, fcombat.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- taitoio_yoke.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- taito_h.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, reduced redundant code, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- taito_o.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Simplified graphics decoding, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and reduced redundant code.
- Corrected metadata for parentj.
- blockout.cpp: Converted palette to use a format handler, improved drawing behavior, improved member names, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- galgames.cpp: Added save state support, and suppress side effects correctly. [cam900]
- legionna.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, reduced redundancy, and mark tilemaps dirty on bank change. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp, taito_x.cpp, klax.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding. [cam900]
- tecmosys.cpp: Fixed graphics decoding. [cam900]
- gunbustr.cpp, superchs.cpp, undrfire.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, reduced redundancy, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- alpha68k.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, and fixed sound ROM banking. [cam900]
- deckarn.cpp: Simplified configuration, and added a callback for colopriority mapping. [cam900]
- groundfx.cpp, rastan.cpp, slapshot.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- xexex.cpp: Add note on audio emulation issue and link to reference. [cam900]
- vgmplay.cpp: Fixed volume behavior, and fixed stereo output. [cam900]
- limenko.cpp: Cleaned up sprite drawing, and fixed some drawing behavior. [cam900]
- decbac06.cpp: Allowed for priority drawing. [cam900]
- taito_z.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, eliminated register_postload, and reduced redundancy. [cam900]
- namcona1.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Don’t unnecessarily mark all tiles dirty, and set palette when relevant video register is written.
- Correctly suppress read side effects, eliminated register_postload, and simplified graphics decoding.
- decmxc06.cpp: Added callback for coloupriority mapping, and simplified configuration. [cam900]
- dec0.cpp: Implemented priority drawing. [cam900]
- kaneko_tmap.cpp, kaneko_spr.cpp, namco_c355spr.cpp: Internalized graphics decoding. [cam900]
- tc0080vco.cpp: Internalized graphics decoding and sprite drawing routines, and simplified configuration. [cam900]
- taito_f2.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- Fixed sound program banking.
- Simplified graphics decoding, and reduced redundancy.
- namcos2_sprite.cpp: Simplified and corrected graphics select select behavior. [cam900]
- namcos2.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding. [cam900]
- galastrm.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding. [cam900]
- kaneko16.cpp: Corrected buffered sprite RAM behavior. [cam900]
- seibucats.cpp, seibuspi.cpp: Simplified graphics decoding, fixed DMA drawing. [cam900]
- seibucats.cpp: Separated configuration for machines without tilemaps, and fixed sound routing. [cam900]
- pgm.cpp, pgmprot_*.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Restricted sprite drawing to clipping rectangle, and corrected tile region sizes.
- Reduced runtime tag map lookups, correctly suppress read side effects, cleaned up start/reset members, and reduced redundancy.
- Simplified graphics decoding, made class members protected/private as appropriate.
- cave.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Separated graphics decoding, palettes and bitmaps for each screen in ppsatan.
- Fixed save states for third tilemap in sailormn.
- Added partial implementation of sprite mixing when multiple chips draw to the same screen.
- Correctly suppress read side effects, and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- segaic16_road.cpp: Simplified configuration, removed hard-coded takes, and suppress read side effects. [cam900]
- ms32.cpp, bnstars.cpp, tetrisp2.cpp: Made graphics decoding use native ROM arrangement. [cam900]
- viewgfx.cpp: Show palette alpha values in graphics viewer. [cam900]
- machine/segaic16.cpp: Moved palette shadow/highlight handling into palette write handler. [cam900]
- 315_5124.cpp: Added a lookup table with correct levels and added SMS-compatible color mode for 315-5313. [cam900]
- 315_5313.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Converted to 32-bit direct color drawing, and implemented 3-bit color mode.
- Fixed save states, and fixed external palette mode.
- mega32x.cpp: Implemented device_palette_interface, and converted to use color lookup. [cam900]
- sknsspr.cpp: Added link to reference video for jchan. [cam900]
- jchan.cpp: Corrected sprite delay, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- jalblend.cpp: Moved alpha table into palette, and improved behavior. [cam900]
- dreamwld.cpp: Corrected video RAM data type, and converted line RAM to memory share. [cam900]
- stvvdp2.cpp: Fixed blending when tilemap transparency pen is disabled, and improved transparency behaviour. [cam900]
- stvvdp1.cpp: Fixed transparency, Gouraud shading and end-code behavior, fixed sprite limit. [cam900]
- avgdvg.cpp: Removed hard-coded absolute tags, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- omegrace.cpp: Correctly suppress read side effects. [cam900]
- audio/jaguar.cpp: Correctly derive serial timer rate from DSP clock speed. [cam900]
- jaguar.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Removed banked ROM from memory map for 68EC020 games that lack it (fixes crash).
- Added palette device for pre-calculated YCC lookup.
- Derive GPU timer rates from current clock frequency.
- igs022.cpp: Reduced hard-coded absolute tags and runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- momoko.cpp: Reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- rebound.cpp: Added performance hint. [Couriersud]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Added power terminals to most logic devices, removing the assumption that the negative supply rail is connected to ground.
- Added additional validation checks and addressed issues identified.
- Added validation support to nltool.
- Changed from numeric to alphabetical identifiers for logic components within a package.
- Added ability to enable runtime performance statistics via an environment variable or command-line option.
- Changed netlist parsing code to explicitly set locale.
- Fixed a memory leak in plib when a constructor throws an exception.
- Added option to disable queue statistics at compile time, and prevented queue statistics from being printed when disabled.
- Moved the 7448 truth table implementation into the macro file, and added power terminals.
- Made nltool -v --version display valued of compile-time options.
- Added example using state in truth tables to implement a J-K type flip-flop.
- Changed 9316 to use an output array.
- pong.cpp updates: [Couriersud]
- Increased horizontal resolution for pong and pongf to improve alignment of graphical elements.
- Fixed breakout SLOW_BUT_ACCURATE mode.
- tutankham.cpp: Implemented star field, and improved colors. [Couriersud, Guru]
- Konami 084 and bootleg star fields are implemented, selectable in machine configuration.
- Colors are now based on galaxian, giving a better approximation.
- c64 updates: [Curt Coder]
- Added BusCard IEEE-488/Centronics interface cartridge device, and added skeleton BusCard II cartridge device.
- Added enhanced disassembly for zero page locations and Kernal vectors.
- Route LORAM to expansion port interface for BusCard.
- abc80: Added skeleton Owoco Super Smartaid device. [Curt Coder, Anders Sandahl]
- c64: Added Westfalia Technica 1541 clone ROM. [Curt Coder, dec_hl]
- cosmac: Fixed long branch instruction timing. [Curt Coder]
- c1541: Added ROMs for a number of 1541 clones. [Curt Coder]
- TV Game work in progress: [David Haywood]
- Continued work on newer µ'nSP CPU cores and GCM394 system-on-a-chip (used by smartfp and wrlshunt).
- Started documenting GCM394 video register locations based on code analysis.
- Started implementing GCM394 video DMA and sprite drawing.
- cgenie updates: [Dirk Best]
- Fixed color RAM accesses.
- Confirmed floppy drive controller type and crystal, and added more DOS versions as BIOS options.
- Re-organized software lists.
- vtech1: Fixed cassette input polarity. [Dirk Best]
- multi16 updates: [Dirk Best]
- Corrected metadata, and added notes including a list of models.
- Added PIT, floppy drive controller, and floppy drives.
- Corrected CRT controller type to HD6845, added raw screen parameters, and added 3-bit RGB palette.
- splus.cpp: Fixed segmentation fault on starting spset005, spset015, and spset026. [Dirk Best]
- hotblock: Hooked up I²C EEPROM. [Dirk Best]
- 315_5649.cpp: Set I/O lines to input on reset (fixes MT07315). [Dirk Best]
- punchout: Use generic graphics decoding layouts. [Dirk Best]
- pzletime.cpp: Split static and dynamic palettes, and changed screen update function to use direct RGB color. [Dirk Best]
- quizo.cpp updates: [Dirk Best]
- Cleaned up ROM banking, cleaned up video RAM banking, and converted screen update function to use direct RGB color.
- Changed clocks to use crystal values, added second coin input, and documented more DIP switches.
- flopimg.h: Uncluttered the global namespace. [Edström]
- pcw.xml: Added Swedish CP/M v1.04 – adds Swedish keyboard mapping and error messages. [Edström]
- force68k.cpp: Made latest firmware the default, and started work on internal layout for CPU-1. [Edström]
- 6850acia.cpp: Silenced verbose logging by default. [Edström]
- diablo1300 updates: [Edström]
- Added new microcode and table ROM, and started looking at a callback interface.
- Fixed conditional jump JNC and table ROM offset from XLAT instruction.
- screen.cpp: Fixed screen_device::update_now() when drawing partial lines, and changed pixel accessors to use current screen bitmap. [Enik Land]
- Lua engine: Exposed machine flags, and corrected and expanded documentation comments. [feos]
- Add DS1994 1-wire real-time clock/backup RAM device, and hooked it up to Amatic Multi Game systems. [Grull Osgo]
- by35.cpp sound improvements: [hackbar]
- Added support for Bally AS3022, Sounds Plus, Sounds Good and Cheap Squeak sound boards.
- Converted AS8888 sound system to a proper device.
- Refactored and cleaned up code.
- m6800: Fixed a bug where 6801 interrupt is never triggered. [hackbar]
- Added an auto-fire plugin with more flexibility than the built-in auto-fire feature. [Jack Li]
- galaga.cpp: Replaced star field lookup table with Galois LFSR implementation. [Jindřich Makovička, Wolfgang Scherr, Couriersud]
- X11 lightgun support improvements: [Kiall Mac Innes]
- Changed build options to include X11 XInput support by default.
- Added documentation for lightgun configuration on Linux.
- Disabled Wii Remote lightgun hack by default.
- mazerbla.cpp: Fixed inadvertent palette size reduction. [MASH]
- Added new NCR 5380 device to arcade sub-target build. [MASH]
- i960: Implemented logr and expr opcodes (used by Power Sled). [MetalliC]
- sharc: Implemented compute_fcopysign. [MetalliC]
- chihiro.cpp: Updated satellite DVD documentation. [MetalliC]
- tms9901 updates: [Michael Zapf]
- Changed input line reading from 8-bit units to single bits
- Fixed decrementer so it continues counting even when initial value is zero.
- Ensure INT3 input is disabled when clock is enabled.
- sam6883: Mirror 32K RAM in 64K mode (fixes segmentation fault when Dunjunz checks for 32/64K). [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Added ATPL AutoPrommer and User Port Splitter devices, and implemented PMS Genie ROM device. [Nigel Barnes]
- coco12.cpp: Added handlers for CTS region $C000-$FEFF, allowing cartridges to implement devices in this region. [Nigel Barnes]
- dragon.cpp updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Fixed cursor keys in natural keyboard mode.
- Added support for Premier Sprites board.
- coco2: Converted all coco/dragon extension devices to use CTS handlers. [Nigel Barnes]
- mu50: Improved emulation, and added SWP00 device. [O. Galibert]
- m680x0: Converted code generator to Python and refactored. [O. Galibert]
- Fixed drivers that depended on RAM auto-sharing in preparation for its removal. [O. Galibert]
- vsnes.cpp: Re-implemented bootlegs’ Z80 interfacing according to schematics (still doesn’t work). [R. Belmont, Kevin Horton]
- apple2: Fixed long hang on SCSI Card boot when a CD-ROM is present with no disc inserted. [R. Belmont]
- mac.cpp: Fixed missing audio for SE and Classic. [R. Belmont]
- 8080bw.cpp: Added sound to Invader's Revenge. [Robbbert, Andrew Welburn]
- Sound ROM dump for invrvngegw is bad.
- jr100.cpp: Fixed speaker, got rid of superfluous beeper, fixed cassette save, and added notes about the CPU. [Robbbert]
- h8.cpp: Fixed cassette, added reset button, and promoted machine to working. [Robbbert]
- lola8a.cpp: Added missing keys, and promoted machine to working. [Robbbert]
- poly880: Fixed booting sequence, machine now starts correctly. [Robbbert]
- mc6847.cpp: Added PAL color artifact emulation. [robcfg]
- goldnpkr.cpp: Fixed inputs, added default non-volatile RAM contents and added button lamps for potnpkrj. [Roberto Fresca]
- miniboy7.cpp updates: [Roberto Fresca]
- Fixed button lamp order.
- Documented PIA input multiplexing.
- Added support for Super Mini-Boy.
- Added basic SGI GIO slot device support to the Indy and Indigo² drivers. [Ryan Holtz]
- SGI Newport graphics updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Converted to GIO slot card device, with 8-bit XL and 24-bit XL versions.
- Added support for 4 bits per pixel RGB frame buffer display.
- Added dithering support, and fixed shaded rendering mode.
- Added several modes used by Metero Blast demo.
- Added support for Scr2Scr Block transfers on planes other than RGB/CI (fixes pop-up menus).
- Added support for single-pixel line iteration.
- Added a few more command configurations (fixes SceneView, albeit with glitches).
- Fixed start_y advancement to handle moving up, and fixed span-mode Z-patterning.
- Added 12 and 24 bits per pixel RGB frame buffer modes.
- Fixed host data port readback behavior.
- Added 4, 12 and 32 bits per pixel host read support.
- Fixed color fetching in RGB mode.
- Added 12 bits per pixel dithering.
- Removed unnecessary parameters from various functions.
- Fixed fast-clear color packing, and fixed splatting of packed color fractions.
- Added alpha blending support.
- Re-implemented integer-line and added correct fractional-line support based on pseudocode in SGI REX3 docs.
- Fixed off-by-one in Length32 handling.
- Fixed erroneous advancing of start_y when in span mode.
- Added 12-bit CI mode to frame buffer readout.
- Added basic (untested) overlay/underlay support.
- Added Length32 flag handling to line drawing.
- Unified command handling – should function better and faster as a result.
- Fixed fast-clear mode.
- Base visible area and screen size on actual timing parameters.
- Fixed video RAM tests and several fast-clear bugs.
- Improved handling of COLORHOST mode bit.
- Fixed pixel format conversion on HOSTRW access.
- sgi_mc: Fixed fill-mode DMA not advancing memory address. [Ryan Holtz]
- Added skeleton device for SGI VINO (Video In, No Out) chip. [Ryan Holtz]
- SGI HPC3 updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Added intstat register and DAC volume controls.
- Split into Indy (Guinness) and Indigo² (Full House) versions.
- Fixed second SCSI controller handling in Full House mode.
- Fixed serial EEPROM hookup – Indigo² now plays its boot tune.
- Fixed several SGI IDE tests.
- SGI IOC2 updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Fixed mappable interrupt checks – fixes IRIX 6.5 installer hanging on keyboard input.
- Fixed System ID register handling – Indy and Indigo² are now properly identified.
- r4000: Added bus error functionality. [Ryan Holtz]
- ec1840: Added separate motherboard device, and promoted to working. [shattered]
- MISP3 DRC: Fixed TLB miss when fetching instruction in branch delay slot. [Ted Green]
- Added read/write support for OS-9 disk images. [Tim Lindner]
- Corrected sector interleaving for JVC disk image format. [Tim Lindner]
- coco_multi.cpp: Call ROM update handler if Multi-Pak switch is changed. [Tim Lindner]
- Added AMD/Plessey 2812 FIFO device. [Vas Crabb]
- Added IBGR 4444 format to palette_device. [Vas Crabb]
- Added support for encrypted MP3 audio on Konami System 573 Digital I/O systems: [Windy Fairy]
- Added minimp3 MP3 decoding library as a temporary solution until MAME’s implementation is available.
- Added high-level emulation of decryption and playback.
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Added 109 cleanly cracked software titles. [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig.xml: Added 41 original software dumps. [4am, Firehawke]
- segahang.cpp: Verified ROM labels for the Hang-On (ride-on) set. [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
- bus/a800: Added dumps of Atari 800 floppy controller ROMs. [Atari Age]
- konamim2.cpp: Re-dumped totlvica CD-ROM. [AWBACON / Video Game Esoterica]
- bublbobl.cpp: Re-dumped graphics ROMs for sboblboblf set. [Bonky0013]
- oneshot.cpp: Corrected clocks for CPU and audio components. [caius, The Dumping Union]
- mosaic.cpp: Decapped and dumped PIC microcontroller for mosaic. [Caps0ff, caius, The Dumping Union]
- by35.cpp: Added DIP switch names for Bally Frontier, and fixed incorrect DIP switch labels for a number of machines. [d e]
- wpc_95.cpp: Fixed typo in afm outputs. [d e]
- castool: Use first argument as command name in usage message. [Dan Church]
- msx: Added alternate ROM version Yamaha SFG05 sound cartridge. [David Viens]
- lb186: Added RAM Disk BIOS. [Don Maslin Archive]
- naomi.cpp: Brute forced DES key for Sega Yonin Uchi Mahjong MJ. [f205v]
- seta.cpp: Improved PCB documentation for Crazy Fight. [Guru]
- m68000: Fixed MMU problem preventing Domain/OS from working without breaking Mac system software. [Hans Ostermeyer]
- 3c505: fixed Apollo DIP switch labels. [Hans Ostermeyer]
- z100: Dumped 8041 keyboard controller program. [Herb Johnson]
- specpls3_flop.xml: Improved and corrected metadata. [ICEknight]
- ti85.cpp: Corrected OS version numbers for the CE calculators. [Julian Lachniet]
- hiscore.dat: Updated for latest changes to MAME. [Leezer]
- at.cpp: Added additional BIOS versions for at, at386sx, at386 and at486. [rfka01, minuszerodegrees.net]
- Moved Commodore PC-I from pc.cpp to compc.cpp, and added a BIOS version that runs. [rfka01]
- genpc.cpp: Added additional BIOS versions for pc. [rfka01]
- at.cpp: Added 8742 keyboard controller dump. [rfka01]
- clickstart.cpp: Added note about the keyboard microcontroller. [Sean Riddle]
- cromptons.cpp: Added timekeeper dump for ffruits. [SpinalFeyd, The Dumping Union]
AC Forex Forex Broker — Forex broker information for AC Forex, find the latest trader's reviews for AC Forex, get the details and information about advantages and disadvantages of this Forex broker. Setup: 1. Open any 4 Hr Candle Stick chart. 2. Setup Bill Williams Awesome Oscillator (AO) with Default values 3. Setup Bill Williams Accelerator Oscillator (AC) with Default values. 4. Setup Stochastic on top of AC with setting 8, 3, 3. See attached template file. FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. ACForex is a forex broker. AC Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and mobile forex trading top platform. ACForex.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, indices, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options. ACY Securities is a multi-regulated leading ECN forex broker in Australia. We offer Forex, Indices, Commodities and share CFDs trading, spreads from 0 pip.
Trade Forex with ACM at unbeatable conditions. Spreads as low as 1pip, guaranteed fills, one-click execution, 24/7 support. Free $100,000 Practice Trading Ac... Curso de Formação de Traders....https://goo.gl/J8TRaZ Melhor Corretora de Forex...https://goo.gl/89EVpV *AJUDE O CANAL A CRESCER: https://goo.gl/zjpjmB Dê Li... Link to this course(special discount) https://www.udemy.com/course/london-open-trade-what-the-pro-trade-every-morning/?ranMID=39197&ranEAID=Gw%2FETjJoU9M&ran... Theory behind the NNFX Bot and the 3 biggest mistakes beginners make when starting out in Forex trading. AC Link to risk of ruin video: https://www.youtube.c... Ac Forex uploaded a video 5 years ago 10:19 كيفية الإستفادة من نموذج الرأس والكتفين وفرصة حيه - Duration: 10 minutes, 19 seconds.